Contribute to octave projects

From: Ankit Raj 5-Yr IDD Mining Engg.
Subject: Contribute to octave projects
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 23:33:19 +0530

Hey,

I want to contribute in the Octave Projects,as i have done a project of image processing using matlab and know lot more about data analysis and numerical computation ,also i have strong knowledge of C++ and learned machine learning in Octave.I will participate in Gsoc 17 for first time, if there is any bugs in projects related to these field ,please send to me, it will be very honored to solve these and contribute a lot to Octave projects.

Thank You

Ankit Raj
3rd year, Undergraduate
IIT(BHU), Varanasi