Re: zp2sos error: cplxpair: could not pair all complex numbers

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: zp2sos error: cplxpair: could not pair all complex numbers
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 17:14:10 -0800

On Thu, Jan 05, 2017 at 15:55:00 -0800, hale812 wrote:
> Dear John.
> If you haven't already, I encourage you to read
> "https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/";
> - Drop-in compatible with many Matlab scripts
> - The Octave syntax is largely compatible with Matlab.
> - packages for GNU Octave, similar to Matlab's toolboxes
>
> So, this is a critical bug that should be fixed ASAP, while anyone intends
> to keep compatibility.
> At least, compatibility with common sense.

Ok. In case you're genuinely not aware, Octave is a volunteer project.
This is a discussion forum, not a support ticket. You are not a
customer. No one is obligated to fix anything. You are a participant in
a community, and if you care about this particular bug, you will make an
effort to try and help fix it. We hope that you will.

Cheers,

--
mike