Re: zp2sos error: cplxpair: could not pair all complex numbers

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: zp2sos error: cplxpair: could not pair all complex numbers
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 13:02:32 -0500

On 01/05/2017 12:30 AM, hale812 wrote:

This is really an awful kind of problem. Octave is becoming popular among
engineers, but such fundamental problems, like failing signal toolbox, or
crashing when computing 32bit numbers in long loops, reduce it's reputation
to nothing. I just can not finish my work without rewriting everything in
Fortran or C.

5 years guys! The problem is there longer than 5 years and nobody done a
thing about it.

If you haven't already, I encourage you to read

  http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/support-expectations.html

jwe