Re: consistent legend size, interactive vs batch

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: consistent legend size, interactive vs batch
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2016 10:22:31 -0500

On Wed, Dec 28, 2016 at 3:20 PM, johnsmith123 <address@hidden> wrote:
My setup:
octave 4.2.0 ("x86_64-pc-linux-gnu")
FLTK set as graphics toolkit
See the attachment for the script and the PDF output
legend-test.tar
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4681177/legend-test.tar>

Peeking at it now, those differences are... odd. I'm going to try to reproduce on windows, but my first question is: are you sure you're under fltk for the two non-gnuplot ones? I thought QT was the default now.  Do you have it predefined outside your script?

Would probably be worth generating the pdfs for comparison with explicit fltk and qt calls for both interactive and not.