Fwd: Re: Re: Regarding Installation Error

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Fwd: Re: Re: Regarding Installation Error
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 07:21:25 -0500

> After installing i got this window pop up now what should i do. The icon of Octave is generated on desktop but when i click on it always this window pops up. Please help me out
>
> Best Regards
> Vishwanath Hiremath

Your email program has a Reply All feature. Please use it. I did not create the windows installer. Someone else may need to help. They can't do that if you refuse to include the help list in your replies.

I can't see your PC, so is the .vbs file actually in the location octave says it's looking for it?