Instrument-control 0.2.3 on windows 7 doesn't work?

From: ndarkness
Subject: Instrument-control 0.2.3 on windows 7 doesn't work?
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 01:10:24 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I would like to make use of gpib in windows 7, therefore I have installed
the instrument-control through the commnad / pkg install
instrument-control-0.2.3.tar.gz/ after having downloaded it.

So now it is installed and loaded
/>> pkg list
instrument-control *|   0.2.3 |
C:\Octave\Octave-4.0.3\share\octave\packages\instrument-control-0.2.3/

However, when I use it in my file I get this prompt

/error: gpib: Your system doesn't support the GPIB interface
error: called from .../

I was just making use of /gpib(devAddress, timeOut_ms) / function.

Any hint of how can I make it work?

Thanks in advance,

REgards