Re: a help problem

From: Vic Norton
Subject: Re: a help problem
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 19:49:43 -0500

Thanks for the feedback, guys.

I could make the script a function, but that would defeat my purpose. I am
trying to create scripts that will illustrate the use of a package I have
created. A user will typically need a description of what a particular
illustrative script does. If I have to turn a script into a function just to
have it call another lookup function, this will defeat the whole purpose of
what I am trying to do.

Regards,

Vic