RE: Octave 4.2

From: Mallikarjuna Jangannavar
Subject: RE: Octave 4.2
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 10:57:57 +0000

Hi,

We downloaded "octave-4.2.0.tar.gz" file from "https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/octave/";
and run the below command in series.

Command :-
1.  tar -xvf octave-4.2.0.tar.gz
2. ./configure
3. make
4. make install

Finally we run the command "./run-octave" (file created while installing the
package) used to launch the application.

Now we are facing below issue.

Command :-
./run-octave

Error :-
/prog/rdtoolbox/octave_Version/octave-4.2.0/libtool: line 11641:
/prog/rdtoolbox/octave_Version/octave-4.2.0/src/octave: No such file or
directory
/prog/rdtoolbox/octave_Version/octave-4.2.0/libtool: line 11641: exec:
/prog/rdtoolbox/octave_Version/octave-4.2.0/src/octave: cannot execute: No such
file or directory

Regards
Mallikarjun