Re: Dum1...?

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Dum1...?
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 12:04:00 -0500

Reading messages on the web

Perhaps you can provide a link or an example? otherwise we're just guessing.  My guess is that this is just an arbitrary indexing method.  A number of people use idx1, idx2, etc., for loop indexing to avoid the more common and often problematic i and j (which conflict with complex number definition).  It may be that dum1 stands for something in the field in question... hard to tell.