Re: RAND and government use of Octave

From: louis scott
Subject: Re: RAND and government use of Octave
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 13:35:58 +0000

Dear Brien,

To my knowledge, there is no such list.  The use cases are the same as matlab's.  There is a strong argument for employing octave given its open source availability.  In particular when farming out large problems across machines.  See the links below for some guidance.

an example for parallel work

Kindly recognise that given the gnu ethos of octave, proprietary email footers well, you know.
I would suggest using a personal email and cc your work account if need be.

Hope the above is helpful to you.