Re: symbolic package doesn't work

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: symbolic package doesn't work
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 10:51:31 -0700

Hi Manolis, please do not reply to me directly, please always include
the mailing list (either reply-to-list or reply-all in your mailer).
Fixed.

On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 08:54:43 +0000, Manolis Chatzistauridis wrote:
> Now I have another problem, what directory sees the octave to install
> the package you download from the Internet ?? I have downloaded the
> package    which say github.

I guess you are talking about the directory that you downloaded the
Windows bundle of the symbolic package? The instructions on the wiki say

  start Octave, change folder to where your downloads are.

Do you know where the zip file is? Something like
C:\Users\you\Downloads? Change the current directory in Octave so that
the file can be found.

--
mike