How to work on each image pixel?

From: Julien563
Subject: How to work on each image pixel?
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 07:34:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone,

I'm still on the modeling of gravitational lensing.
But this one fos I intended to proceed in a different method. Let me
explain.

I intend to take a picture, for example, a sky with a galaxy. And model the
image by a matrix. This matrix would actually be of size N * M (where N is
the pixel length of the image and M, the width)
Each pixel would therefore a number of the matrix.

I have two perspectives:

First, create a map as modeling the geometric changes applied to our image
(to represent the bending of light rays) and then apply to the image.

The second, operate directly on the image without using a tier modeling.

My result should look like this:

http://www.epm6604b.be/lentille/images/imginfluence/m31_trou_noir.jpg

And all the mathematicals apsects are here :
http://www.epm6604b.be/lentille/lentille_theorie.html

Thx in advance

Best Regards

Julien