Creating GUI in Octave, possible?

From: Hanna Svensson
Subject: Creating GUI in Octave, possible?
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 10:55:58 +0200

Hi all!

I would like to make a simple gui in octave, so that my non-programming friends can use my algos. In the gui I would like a button for choosing a file, two plots, some text/time information that the user can change, and a calender (for picking several dates). Is there any possibilty to do this in Octave directly?

From my understanding it would be tricky/impossible, but I'm not sure if I miss something.

Hanna