Arduino to octave

From: Gabriel Soo
Subject: Arduino to octave
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2016 18:05:20 +0800

Isit possible to read data from octave? Since the octave(pc software) can only analysis digital data, the analog signal that fed into arduino(ADC) is convert into digital form, now the octave(with instrument-control package installed) is able to read the serial com that is connected to the arduino. Here's the problem, what command should we use in octave to gain those data? We going to use those data, to plot a graph.