Octave: System Identification for First order delay and dead time

From: Yoshikazu Noguchi
Subject: Octave: System Identification for First order delay and dead time
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 23:54:49 +0900

Hello,

I am looking for an Octave command which is similar to Matlab System ID tool box.

I would like to obtain values of parameters, Tau, K and Td for following first order delay + Dead time model from time series data.

ymodel = (K/(Tau*s+1))*exp(-Td*s)*u

ymodel: process output, u: process input

SISO continuoust time

Object function: Min ( (y-ymodel)^2)

Could you please tell me which Octave command I should use to solve this issue?

Best Regards,