Re: GUI figures in Octave 4.0.3 Mac OS X Capitan

From: Elskens
Subject: Re: GUI figures in Octave 4.0.3 Mac OS X Capitan
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 11:50:29 +0200

Dear Ben and Mike,

thank you for your replies. Octave responds
  >> graphics_toolkit
  ans = qt
So I trust I am using the Qt toolkit indeed.

The conclusion is then that my Vagrant install was using another toolkit, which allowed dynamically adding figures to the « Window » menu. But the Vagrant install was slower. Currently, I have access anyway to my figures, not via the « Window » menu, but by clicking on one, and moving them through two piles on my screen.

Thank you again,
best,

Yves Elskens

Début du message réexpédié :