Returning polynomial coefficients from matlabFunction as an array

From: iceman
Subject: Returning polynomial coefficients from matlabFunction as an array
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 04:50:38 -0700 (PDT)

Using symbolic math I generate a polynomial using poly2sim in the following
way :

nOrderA=input('Power of=')
A = sym('A', [1 nOrderA])
p = poly2sym(A,x)

This returns a polynomial the order of which is dependent on the user input.
In the case of the user input being 3 the output of p is given by

p = (sym)

       2
  A₁₁⋅x  + A₁₂⋅x + A₁₃

I intend to use this output as a function and do this as follows:
F = matlabFunction((p))

This value of F returned is

@(A11, A12, A13, x) A11 .* x .^ 2 + A12 .* x + A13

Here instead of the coefficients A11, A12, A13 as separate inputs to the
functions, I would like to have them inputted as an array of coefficients
i.e.

the value of F returned should be

@(A, x) A11 .* x .^ 2 + A12 .* x + A13
where  A = [A11,A12,A13]