Re: Fwd: Re[4]: xlsread does not read a column

From: PhilipNienhuis
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re[4]: xlsread does not read a column
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 08:14:43 -0700 (PDT)

NJank wrote

The developer did eye it, but while on vacation with patchy web access,
replying through nabble (my only option there) moved me to a fairly
suspicious Russian email site with loads of "404"-s so I couldn't answer.

Anyway I'll try to look at it this week. I did note something else in
Svetlana's reply that shouldn't happen anyway. Maybe I can reproduce her
xlsread issues along the way.

Philip