Help with the captcha

From: Nicolas Liem
Subject: Help with the captcha
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 10:49:26 +0200

Hi folks,

I recently wanted to add a known bug on a Octave wiki page.
However, the captcha seems complicated in that form that I have to ask in this mailing list for the captcha's answer. To be said, without knowing anything on the question...and plz don't tell me the answer is 42 and the question is yet to be found!

Cheers,
Nicolas