RE: EXT :Re: octave_idx_type and fortran

From: Miller, Herbert D (IS)
Subject: RE: EXT :Re: octave_idx_type and fortran
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 19:09:56 +0000

I am so sorry, but I am not sure what you mean by " Please quote and reply
inline on this mailing list as I asked before ".

I have created a script that modifies LD_LIBRARY_PATH to point to my tool chain
libraries before the script runs octave.  This seems to be working.  Octave
came up and allowed me to create a configuration file and then proceeded to the
Octave GUI.

Now, the "make check" command is complaining with:
   . . ./octave-4.0.0/libinterp/dldfcn/PKG_ADD:  . . .
/octave-4.0.0/libinterp/dldfcn/__init_fltk__.oct:  failed to load:
/usr/local/lib/libfltk_gl.so.1.3:  undefined symbol:
_ZN18Fl_Xfont_On_Demand5valueev

This symbol IS defined in /usr/local/lib/libfltk.a

Is there a way to fix that one?  I made sure that /usr/local/lib was in
LD_LIBRARY_PATH, but the same error remained.

l> ibstdc++.so.6.0.20 or later to be able to run it.

> --
> mike

herb