Problem Switching Directories

From: Tyler Krol
Subject: Problem Switching Directories
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 12:38:49 +0000 (UTC)

All,

First, many thanks in advance for any help in addressing my problem.

This morning I installed v.4.0.3 to a secondary hard-drive on my desktop that's running Win10.  The install was successful and I'm able to open the GUI.  Everything looks fine except when I attempt to change the directory from C:/ to E:/ where I have the install and many other .m files, it switches back to C:/ and I'm not able to access E:/.

Not sure if this is a Win10 bug or not, but I thought I'd send ask and see if anyone had a potential solution.  In the meantime, I can move the files to C:/.

Many thanks,

Tyler