Problem with QtOcvave: 1469089149.variables; fscanf; fclose;

From: Marek Gulka
Subject: Problem with QtOcvave: 1469089149.variables; fscanf; fclose;
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 10:58:37 +0200

To Whom It May Concern!

I use octave with graphical interface on ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS for some calculation to my thesis. Since two days (sometimes)I have problem with my Octave(or I just do something not right).
After I switch octave on I get Error:

>>>error: load: unable to find file /home/jacek/.qtoctave/1469089149.variables

Terminal doasn't work as it should. It shows directory of file that I try to run

>>> cd '/home/jacek/Pulpit/AAA_LCOE'

source ("main.m")

 or just display the same code which is in the m file.

And it doesn't read and close files.

>>>error: fscanf: invalid stream number = -1

>>>error: fclose: invalid stream number = -1

Is it possible to get some help or tips form You in this situation?

--
Best regards / Mit freundliche Grüßen,

Marek Gulka
address@hidden