Re: octave 4.

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: octave 4.
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 18:31:45 +0900 (JST)

----- Original Message -----

> From: john
> To: help-octave
> Date: 2016/7/14, Thu 17:41
> Subject: octave 4.
>
> Hi members,
>
> I downloaded octave 4.0.0 and it works perfect.
>
> Question:
>
> Can I download and installing octave 4.0.3 in a other directory like
> c:\octave 4.0.3
>
> without problems or interacting with octave 4.0.0.
>
> Thank You

I can install octave-4.0.3 independently to octave-4.0.0.
like
C;\octave\octave-4.0.3

Do not include white space(s) in the path name
("c:\octave 4.0.3" is not recommended.
use "c:\octave-4.0.3" instead.)

If you install octave for windows via installer,
you can change install directory at some stage in installing.

Tatsuro