Re: Octave on Mac and Java

From: Sebastian
Subject: Re: Octave on Mac and Java
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 18:41:12 +0200

Hi,

> ==> make all DOC_TARGETS=
> [...]
> ld: library not found for -lqrupdate
The last line might indicates that there is a problem with the library qrupdate
which is a dependency of octave. The command "brew install octave" should have
taken care of all dependencies.
However, what happens if you run "brew install qrupdate"? Possibly, running
"brew reinstall qrupdate" might fix things.

> I’ve followed the troubleshooting steps, which resulted in an update to
> Xcode, but still gives the same error. I checked out the open issues, which
> didn’t seem relevant, and a google search isn’t helping!
Now you do have the most recent Xcode?

Seb.