Re: Octave on Mac and Java

From: David
Subject: Re: Octave on Mac and Java
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 10:24:52 +0100

Thanks Sebastian,

The brew install falls over complaining about “with-qt”… I’ve reinstalled qt to
be sure, and tried adding a —-with-qt=5 suffix to the command, to no avail.

I tried the latter step yesterday… not realising perhaps I needed to do the
former first... which progressed for 9 hours before collapsing with a cryptic
error about sourceforge!

Regards,

David.