Re: Octave on Mac and Java

From: David
Subject: Re: Octave on Mac and Java
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 20:56:17 +0100

Thanks Ben,

I believe I also have that Java version installed… I certainly have the 1.6.0 folders referenced in the threads under the second link.

So if I have the Java version installed, how might I link it into Octave? I can’t seem to find anything in those threads that might suggest how I can configure / rebuild Octave to use the jvm – any ideas?

Regards,

David.