Re: How to setup Octave for GPU CUDA computing

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: How to setup Octave for GPU CUDA computing
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016 13:47:55 +0000 (UTC)

>________________________________

Nothing violates GPL if the linked code is not being distributed (see the GPL
FAQ).

Furthermore, copying code from one computer to another inside the same
organization is NOT considered to code distribution according to the GPL FAQ.

So, "just do it". I.e. replace FFTW with CUDA equivalent, and BLAS with cuBLAS
and use it in the comfort of yor home or organization.

--Sergei.