Re: Octave as a COM client

From: Toto2
Subject: Re: Octave as a COM client
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 12:37:31 -0700 (PDT)

ok, Octave forge Window package, I get it. Well, I need to be Octave the
client, not the server :((
Thanks

Toto

    PhilipNienhuis [via Octave] <address@hidden> schrieb am 19:07 Freitag,
8.Juli 2016:

Toto2 wroteHello,

I am wondering if I can use Octave as a COM client to connect to other windows
software and how. Does anybody now?
You mean, like connecting to Octave from e.g., Excel?
I don't think that is possible. Not just like that in any case.

The other way round works using the OF Windows package.

Philip

below:
http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Octave-as-a-COM-client-tp4678328p4678333.html
   To unsubscribe from Octave as a COM client, click here.
 NAML