Re: xlswrite help

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: xlswrite help
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 17:10:01 -0400

On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 12:36 PM, Rattmann, Bryon <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello:

I get the following error when trying to write a simple spread sheet in the octave command line:

error: 'col2num' undefined near line 49 column 10

error: called from

    parse_sp_range at line 49 column 8

    xlswrite at line 176 column 34

I thought I successfully installed the extended ‘io’ package, but apparently not.  Could you shed some light on this problem please?  It seems to be calling a col2num function that doesn’t exist or isn’t in the right spot.  When I did a search for the ‘col2num’ in the octave folder, I found ‘col2num.oct’ in this directory:

‘C:\Octave\Octave-4.0.0\lib\octave\packages\io-2.4.1\i686-w64-mingw32-api-v50+’

Thank you,

Bryon Rattmann

Wausau Window and Wall Systems |R&D Engineer

Phone: 715-846-3239

address@hidden | www.wausauwindow.com

Now offering Custom WindowTM by Wausau products