Re: Not able to load and run a matlab file

From: AntoineOctave
Subject: Re: Not able to load and run a matlab file
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 21:46:32 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for considering my answer! cd work to call for a run on my file

Yet, I still have an issue which  comes from runsim.m: I think it is calling
to another file shown above in the screenshot:

octave:1> cd /home/antoine/scilab-5.5.2/GainTuningExercise/
octave:2> runsim
error: 'pd_control_gui' undefined near line 5 column 1
error: called from:
error:   /home/antoine/scilab-5.5.2/GainTuningExercise/runsim.m at line 5,
column 1

Here is runsim.m:

---
%% Run this file for the PD Tuning Gui
clear all
close all

pd_control_gui
---

I can't show you pd_control_gui because the file I opened has some invalid
characters...