Re: printing greek characters

From: Clinton Winant
Subject: Re: printing greek characters
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 07:51:33 -0700

Perhaps this is helpful:

The image is rendered correctly on the screen, and if  pdf file is made using the upper left icon on the screen imgae, that pdf is correctly rendered by evince and everything else.

So the pdf files made my the screen icon and the one made by the print command are different.  That would point the finger at the print command.

I am hapy to log a bug report, but not sure how to do that.

On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 7:30 AM, Dmitri A. Sergatskov <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 4:54 AM, Francesco Potortì <address@hidden> wrote:
>On Sun, May 29, 2016 at 5:29 PM, Clinton Winant <address@hidden>
>wrote:
>
>> Here it is.  Not pretty....
>>

>​I guess colormap wants to have at least two rows... If you replace yor
>colormap
>statement with
>colormap([0,0,0; 0,0,0])
>everything seems to be working fine.

Maybe a bug report on this?  It should be at least documented, at best
colormap should issue an error when the colormap is too small.

​I am not sure if it is a bug and if it is then where? The code (with a colormap ([0,0,0])
works with fltk, and with gnuplot the only problem is that the resulting pdf is not rendered
correctly by *some* pdf viewers. ​

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)

​Dmitri.