Re: printing greek characters

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: printing greek characters
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 09:30:40 -0500

On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 4:54 AM, Francesco Potortì <address@hidden> wrote:
>On Sun, May 29, 2016 at 5:29 PM, Clinton Winant <address@hidden>
>wrote:
>
>> Here it is.  Not pretty....
>>

>​I guess colormap wants to have at least two rows... If you replace yor
>colormap
>statement with
>colormap([0,0,0; 0,0,0])
>everything seems to be working fine.

Maybe a bug report on this?  It should be at least documented, at best
colormap should issue an error when the colormap is too small.

​I am not sure if it is a bug and if it is then where? The code (with a colormap ([0,0,0])
works with fltk, and with gnuplot the only problem is that the resulting pdf is not rendered
correctly by *some* pdf viewers. ​

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)

​Dmitri.