Re: printing greek characters

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: printing greek characters
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 16:59:15 -0500

On Sun, May 29, 2016 at 4:37 PM, Clinton Winant <address@hidden> wrote:

The screen image is perfect (see attached), but the pdf (attached as well) misses most of the pic.

​I noticed that both evince and okular cannot render bowl.pdf correctly, but google chrome does
(you can open it by using file:/// URL).
I do not have screenmesh on my computer, but I will investigate the problem further.
Could you reduce the mesh density near corner?
You can also try to make png file with "-dpngcairo" . ​

Looking at the screenshot, this does not look like gnuplot.

​This is "qt" terminal of gnuplot.​ BTW, you can "export" to pdf directly from this
windows (it is the leftmost icon on the top menu).

I suppose this is what the setenv command does.

​Yes. gnuplot uses "GNUTERM" env variable to setup its default graphics terminal. ​

​Dmitri.