Creating a graphical user interface with OCTAVE?

From: shank1207
Subject: Creating a graphical user interface with OCTAVE?
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 03:40:28 -0700 (PDT)

I would like to create graphical user interface similar to matlab using
Octave such as Slider, or Pushbutton. For example I would like to have a
window with three sliders controlling the amplitude, frequency and phase of
a cosine that is plotted below the sliders. Is it possible to do using GNU
Octave, if so can you please tell me how?

Thanks