Re: Matlab p files

From: Lester Anderson
Subject: Re: Matlab p files
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 10:02:19 +0100

Thanks for the update Julien. Looking at the content of the file in
Notepad++ it appears to be encrypted or a binary structure, so I
assume it behaves more like an executable program.

I haven't actually seen very many .p files, and most publish their .m
files as this is a good way of exchanging ideas and finding ways to
improve code.

At least we know the issue now.