octave gui configuration files

From: Sigggi
Subject: octave gui configuration files
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 02:05:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I did a stupid thing:

With the aim to force the octave -gui to open the specified file in it's on
editor when typing edit [filename] I put in the settings "Use external
editor:" the value octave --force-gui. With the result, that when I start
now octave in gui-mode it starts itself again and again. I use octave 3.8.1
on ubuntu 14.04. Are there anywhere a script where I can heal my stupid
mistake?

Thank you a lot, Siggi.