Re: Impulse function and it's arguments

From: Aleksandar Arsovic
Subject: Re: Impulse function and it's arguments
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 15:29:37 +0200

Hi,

I took some equations as an example and solved impulse responses manually. I used transfer function as a system model.  For first equation the script works, and for the second it doesn't. I tried to find answers on Internet, but failed.

In this gist there is a source for script and a .tex file in which are written equations that I used:
https://gist.github.com/aleksandar2810/b24477e3dca02b166df6bcaa257270cd

Also I ran this script in Matlab and it seems to work. I used Octave 4.0.0. and Matlab 2015.

Thank You,
Aleksandar Arsovic