Re: Homebrew Octave 4.0.2

From: Vic Norton
Subject: Re: Homebrew Octave 4.0.2
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 17:16:08 -0400

On May 16, 2016, at 9:59 AM, Sebastian <address@hidden> wrote:

I forgot to mention: I am planning to release the Mac app of Octave 4.0.2 soon officially. Maybe you like to test

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2079838/octave_gui_402.dmg

I did download it, Sebastian. My first test was very successful:

   GNU Octave, version 4.0.2
   Copyright (C) 2016 John W. Eaton and others.
   This is free software; see the source code for copying conditions.
   There is ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or
   FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  For details, type 'warranty'.

   Octave was configured for "x86_64-apple-darwin14.5.0".

   Additional information about Octave is available at http://www.octave.org.

   Please contribute if you find this software useful.
   For more information, visit http://www.octave.org/get-involved.html

   Read http://www.octave.org/bugs.html to learn how to submit bug reports.
   For information about changes from previous versions, type 'news'.

   octave> x = 0:0.1:4; plot(x, sin(x));
   [first code. produced a nice plot after a temporary spinning wheel]
   octave> SPDRBND_plotACP90
   [second instruction. produced the following info and the attached figure]
   dl =  0.30000
   lastdate = 2016-05-13
   octave>