Savannah does not accept bug report

From: Francesco Potortì
Subject: Savannah does not accept bug report
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 10:21:32 +0200

I am trying to submit the bug report below to Savannah after logging in,
but when I press the Submit button Firefox says

 "Secure Connection Failed
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading."

I had submitted a bug report just few days ago without problems...

Docs from issquare() should mention that it works for cell arrays too.

> help issquare
'issquare' is a built-in function from the file libinterp/corefcn/data.cc

 -- Function File: issquare (X)
     Return true if X is a square matrix.

     See also: isscalar, isvector, ismatrix, size.

Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107
via G. Moruzzi 1, I-56124 Pisa         Skype:  wnlabisti
(entrance 20, 1st floor, room C71)     Web:    http://fly.isti.cnr.it