Re: problem with octave_main

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: problem with octave_main
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 05:03:46 +0900 (JST)

It is custom that bottom posting in this mailing list.

See
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style

Please use bottom posting so far.
My reply is written at the bottom.

>From: Koby Zalmanson
>To: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
>Date: 2016/5/9, Mon 04:49
>Subject: Re: problem with octave_main

>On Sun, May 8, 2016 at 8:41 PM, Tatsuro MATSUOKA <address@hidden> wrote:

Octave developers are not working with the Visual Studio staff.
In mxe-octave that is used to build octave for windows, there are some
descriptions
for build octave for Visual C++ compiler.
However, a main contributor related to the MSVC has not come to octave
community recently.
You want to use Visual studio on windows you have to do a lot of things
with your best efforts. Perhaps there are no easy ways.

Tatsuro