Re: xlswrite : create xls with several worksheet

From: Littleboy
Subject: Re: xlswrite : create xls with several worksheet
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 00:59:32 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you, I saw my first mistake.

Here is a correction, do that work for you? In my case the file.xlsx is not
create in the specify directory but in the current directory.
And when I open the file.xls, all my data from sheet1 is overwriten.

Directory = [pwd '\Report\']
FileName = [Directory 'file.xlsx']

arr1 = [1:5]
arr2 = [1:10]

Status1 = xlswrite(FileName, arr1,'sheet1')
Status2 = xlswrite(FileName, arr1,'sheet2')