Re: Plotting the frequency response of a filter in "real" Hz

From: Maynard Wright
Subject: Re: Plotting the frequency response of a filter in "real" Hz
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 18:54:28 -0700

> @ Maynard Wright
>
> That just makes the x axis be between 0 and 0,5. Not what I'm looking
> for. I'm looking for Hz in the audio range.

Let's say that the vector w contains values between 1885 radians per second
and 20735 radians per second, a good telecommunications audio range.   Then
the values in the vector fHz will range from about 300 to 3300 Hz.   Because
fHz was created by dividing the elements in w by a constant (2 * pi), fHz will
contain the same number of elements as does w, but when you plot using fHz,
the x axis will be in Hz rather than in radians per second.

Maynard Wright