configure_make.m error of Octave

From: Gyeongbong Kim
Subject: configure_make.m error of Octave
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 12:19:31 +0900

Hello helper

I’ve got some errors for using Octave 4.0.0 in Mac OS x El Capitan.

​--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
When I type ‘pkg install -forge symbolic -auto’, some messages are showed up as below
​.​

pkg install -forge symbolic -auto
warning: load_path: functions: No such file or directory
configure: error: failed to find required module sympy
checking for sort... /usr/bin/sort
checking for GNU coreutils... yes
checking for python... /usr/bin/python
checking python module: sympy... no
pkg: error running the configure script for symbolic.
error: called from 'configure_make' in file /usr/share/octave/4.0.0/m/pkg/private/configure_make.m near line 79, column 9

​--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Here is another symptom​

pkg install -forge zeromq -auto
configure: error: octave zeromq package requires zeromq library
checking whether the C++ compiler works... yes
checking for C++ compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking for mkoctfile... /usr/bin/mkoctfile
checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... g++ -E
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking zmq.h usability... no
checking zmq.h presence... no
checking for zmq.h... no

pkg: error running the configure script for zeromq.
error: called from 'configure_make' in file /usr/share/octave/4.0.0/m/pkg/private/configure_make.m near line 79, column 9
​--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

and I also have another problem like this.
libgl error failed to load driver swrast

Could you please any solution for me?

sincerely

Gyeongbong kim
<Quotation>
"I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things." - Mother Teresa

<Information>
*Address : Communications and Computing Lab(CCL) school of Information & Communication,
GIST Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology,
Oryong-dong, Buk-gu, Gwangju (500-712), Republic of Korea
*Lab HomePage http://ccl.gist.ac.kr
*MS candidate
*Name : Gyeongbong Kim
*E-mail : address@hidden OR address@hidden