SOLVED: leasqr: error: fractional precisions: wrong dimensions

From: oxy
Subject: SOLVED: leasqr: error: fractional precisions: wrong dimensions
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 15:43:23 +0200

>>>  options.fract_prec=zeros (size (pin))';
>>>
>>> I transposed it   see the  '

ok! Now it solved my problem. The point is:

1) in downloaded n installed the newest pkgs with `pkg install ...`
2) `pkg list` gave me optim-1.5 ... up to now great!
3) `which leasqr` was pointing however to optim-1.3

Despite optim-1.5 was installed greatly, it did not overwride version 1.3.
On the path directories order the directory containing version 1.3 was
coming first.
Maybe it is an issue for developers, to try to overwride or delete
older pkgs when installing newer ones.

Thx...