Problem with PsychToolBox

From: mighelo
Subject: Problem with PsychToolBox
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 05:42:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, i have a probleme with Octave on Windows. When I try to run a script with
the Screen function, i have this error :/ "could not find library or
dependents: C:\toolbox
\Psychtoolbox\PsychBasic\Octave4WindowsFiles\Screen.mex"/ And when i start
the program i get this:/ PsychStartup: Either GStreamer-1.4 is not installed
at all, or if it is installed then something PsychStartup: is botched.
Trying various common locations for the GStreamer runti me to keep going.

PsychStartup: Path to GStreamer runtime is undefined! This probably means
that PsychStartup: the 64-Bit GStreamer 1.x runtime from www.gstreamer.net
is not inst alled. PsychStartup: The Psychtoolbox Screen() function will not
work at all until you fix
/
Do you know how to help me? Of course i've already installed Gstreamer a lot
of times but nothing happen.