Re: Error of shared Libraries

From: Przemek Klosowski
Subject: Re: Error of shared Libraries
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 12:06:18 -0400

On 03/24/2016 01:56 AM, Nimit Bhardwaj wrote:

address@hidden:~$ octave
/usr/local/bin/octave-cli-4.0.0: error while loading shared libraries: libcxsparse.so.3.1.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Plz answer quickly as soon as possible, I need octave for the college project plz help
Please help us help you by better describing your problem. We're no Sherlocks here but I can guess that you are on a Linux box and compiled Octave yourself; also, libcxsparse.so.3.1.2 is relatively recent so I would guess that you're using something like recent Fedora or Debian.  If so, you probably would be better off installing the standard Octave package for your distribution.
Tell us what system you have, what you're trying to accomplish, what you did so far and what was the result.

If you insist on compiling your own Octave, make sure you install the suitesparse package.