Problem with database package

From: Santiago Higuera
Subject: Problem with database package
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 20:17:26 +0100

Hi all:
I'm trying to install database package. My OS is Ubuntu 15.10. I have
installed Postgresql and liboctave-dev. I have struct package installed
in Octave. When I execute 'pkg install -forge database' the result is:

> > pkg install -forge database
configure: error: unable to find the PQconnectdb() function in pq
checking for mkoctfile... /usr/bin/mkoctfile
checking for octave-config... /usr/bin/octave-config
checking for pg_config... pg_config
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether the C++ compiler works... yes
checking for C++ compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for PQconnectdb in -lpq... no

pkg: error running the configure script for database.
error: called from 'configure_make' in file
/usr/share/octave/4.0.0/m/pkg/private/configure_make.m near line 79,
column 9

¿Can you help me? Thanks

Regards

Santiago Higuera