audioread function

From: Nicanor García
Subject: audioread function
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 18:09:29 -0500

Hello dear Octave users,

I'm trying to use the audioread function in Octave to read ogg files, but Octave is returning "undefined" error when I try to use it.

I'm not sure what package should I install.

I have Octave v3.8.2 and the octave-audio package v1.1.4 (these are the default versions installed in Debian).

Do I need to update to a more recent version or install another package to use the audioread function?

Thank you very much.

Nicanor G.