Re: Slow plotting (redraw due to legend?)

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Slow plotting (redraw due to legend?)
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 19:41:18 -0700

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 21:47:47 -0400, Nicholas Jankowski wrote:
> running that script with the 3.2.4 version of legend.m linked above, I get
> the following error on line 8:
>
> warning: legend: plot data is empty; setting key labels has no effect
> warning: called from
>     legend at line 167 column 7
> error: legend: subscript indices must be either positive integers less than
> 2^31 or logicals
> error: called from
>     legend at line 176 column 11

With Octave 4.0, yes. My comparison was between different versions of
Octave (with respectively different versions of the legend.m function
file).

It's left as an exercise if you or someone wants to try to make the old
legend.m function work with a current version of Octave, I wouldn't
consider that a worthy use of anyone's time though :)

--
mike