Re: Slow plotting (redraw due to legend?)

From: Jens.Wulf
Subject: Re: Slow plotting (redraw due to legend?)
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 08:45:55 +0000

In the meantime some people posted some test results in another thread:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-octave/2016-03/msg00166.html

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-octave/2016-03/msg00187.html

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-octave/2016-03/msg00188.html

Number of calls matches my tests, execution time is comparable. However, noone tested 3.2.x or plotting without changing the legend, which points to the real problem (I think there are two kinds of regression from 3.2.x to later versions, no matter whether it is on linux or windows).

Best regards,

Jens

SEW-EURODRIVE GmbH & Co KG
Kommanditgesellschaft, Sitz: Bruchsal, RG Mannheim HRA 230970
Komplementärin: SEW-EURODRIVE Verwaltungs-GmbH, Sitz: Bruchsal, RG Mannheim HRB 230207

Gesellschafter: Jürgen Blickle, Rainer Blickle
Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Blickle (Vorsitzender), Udo Aull, Johann Soder, Dr. Jürgen Zanghellini